Learn to Play Hockey
Ages: 4 – 7 years.
This is an introduction to hockey, but will also cover power skating as well as puck control and all of the basic elements required to play hockey. Players who can already skate or have graduated from our “Learn to Skate” program, should use this as an introduction to hockey.
- Players MUST be able to skate, stride, stop and turn, and do so without assistance.
- Full hockey equipment is required
Spring Schedule 2017
- Starts Monday, April 10th and ends Sunday, June 25th
- Programs are for 11 weeks
- Sunday program is for 10 weeks and starts April 23rd
|Wednesday||4:15 pm – 5:15 pm Click here to register||$279.00 + HST|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 10:00 am Click here to register||$279.00 + HST|
|Sunday||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Click here to register
||$255.00 + HST|
Summer Schedule 2017
- Starts Sunday, July 9th and ends Sunday, Aug 27th
- Programs is for 8 weeks
|Sunday||9:30 am – 10:30 am Click here to register||$199.00 + HST|