"Not Just Another Arena"
At National Training Rinks, we are pleased to offer a wide variety of specialized hockey training for kids and adults who are just starting to learn about the game of hockey and those who are looking to take their game to the next level.
All of our training and instruction has been developed with the expertise of over 50 years of NHL hockey and high level coaching and instructional experience. Mike Gartner, NHL Hall of Famer, and Wes Jarvis, retired NHL Player and other known professionals have developed and expanded unique approach to hockey instruction from beginners to elite hockey players.
National Training Rinks delivers a unique, proven learning experience in programs from the " Learn to Skate " to elite specialized hockey training.
We strongly believe our unique rink design enables a higher degree of learning at all levels. We are committed to more specialized instruction which is achieved through SMALLER CLASS SIZE. Smaller class size allows for more individual attention and a higher repetition rate of drills.
Philosophy and Program
National Training Rinks delivers a unique, proven learning experience in programs from " Learn to Skate " to elite specialized hockey training.
We strongly believe our unique rink design enables a higher degree of learning at all levels. Learning in a small environment creates faster / better skill development.
We are also committed to more personalized instruction which is achieved through SMALLER CLASS SIZE. Smaller class size allows for more individual attention and a higher repetition rate of drills.
National Training Rinks Guidelines, Registration & Cancellations.
- Ice Resurfacing ( floods ) are part of the program time.
- NTR reserves the right to cancel or re – schedule any class / league due to enrollment.
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the appropriate class for their skill level.
- All registrations for our programs can be made in person or over the phone. In order to confirm any registrations, payments must be received in full. We accept cash, cheque, debit, visa or mastercard as methods of payment.
- NSF cheques will be subject to a $25.00 service charge. Credits can be provided for any cancellations made at least two weeks prior to the start of the specific class. Any credits issued can be used towards any NTR Barrie instructional program, private lesson, or ice rental ( subject to availability and other NTR terms ).
- No refund or credit otherwise provided.
- Refunds are subject to an Admistration fee equal to 10% of the registration price.
- Refunds will not be issued after program has started.
- All policy inquiries must be presented to Len or Ted during business hours.