"Not Just Another Arena"
At National Training Rinks, we are pleased to offer a wide variety of specialized hockey training for kids and adults who are just starting to learn about the game of hockey and those who are looking to take their game to the next level.
All of our training and instruction has been developed with the expertise of over 50 years of NHL Hockey and high level coaching and instructional experience. Mike Gartner, NHL Hall of Famer, and Wes Jarvis, retired NHL Player, and other known professionals have developed and expanded unique approach to hockey instruction from beginners to elite hockey players.
National Training Rinks delivers a unique, proven learning experience in programs from the "Learn to Skate" to elite specialized hockey training.
We strongly believe our unique rink design enables a higher degree of learning at all levels. We are committed to more personalized instruction which is achieved through SMALLER CLASS SIZE. Smaller class size allows for more individual attention and a higher repetition rate of drills.
Philosophy and Program
National Training Rinks delivers a unique, proven learning experience in programs from Learn To Skate to elite specialized hockey training.
We strongly believe our unique rink design enables a higher degree of learning at all levels. Learning in a small environment creates faster/better skill development.
We are also committed to more personalized instruction which is achieved through SMALLER CLASS SIZE. Smaller class size allows for more individual attention and a higher repetition rate of drills.
NTR Guidelines and Policies
- Ice resurfacing is part of the scheduled time.
- Participants may only attend classes on the day they are registered.
- NTR reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any class due to enrollment.
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the appropriate class for their skill level.
- Payment in full must be made at time of registration.
- A $25 returned cheque (NSF) fee will be charged.
- If a participant needs to withdraw from a program for any reason, NTR will provide a full credit that can be used for any NTR activity. If the participant requires a refund there will be a 10% administration fee charged. No refunds will be issued after the third class of any program.
- All programs require participants to wear a helmet with full facial protection. No exceptions.
- NTR is not responsible for lost, stolen, or vandalized items. Items left unattended are done at users’ own risk.
National Training Rinks Newmarket has an Accessible Customer Service Plan for any customer requiring assitance with or without an assistive device.
Please contact our main office if you require assistance within our facility or within one of our programs.