“Not Just Another Arena”
At National Training Rinks, we are pleased to offer a wide variety of specialized hockey training for kids and adults who are just starting to learn about the game of hockey and those who are looking to take their game to the next level.
All of our training and instruction has been developed with the expertise of over 50 years of NHL hockey and high level coaching and instructional experience. Mike Gartner, NHL Hall of Famer, and Wes Jarvis, retired NHL Player and other known professionals have developed and expanded unique approach to hockey instruction from beginners to elite hockey players.
National Training Rinks offers a full complement of training programs from Learn to Skate to Elite Hockey Development.
We strongly believe our unique rink design enables a higher degree of learning at all levels. We are committed to more specialized instruction which is achieved through SMALLER CLASS SIZE. Smaller class size allows for more individual attention and a higher repetition rate of drills.
Philosophy and Program
National Training Rinks delivers a unique, proven learning experience in programs from ” Learn to Skate ” to elite specialized hockey training.
We strongly believe our unique rink design enables a higher degree of learning at all levels. Learning in a small environment creates faster / better skill development.
We are also committed to more personalized instruction which is achieved through SMALLER CLASS SIZE. Smaller class size allows for more individual attention and a higher repetition rate of drills.
National Training Rinks Guidelines and Policies
- Ice resurfacing is part of the scheduled time.
- Participants may only attend classes on the day they are
- NTR reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any
class due to enrollment.
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the
appropriate class for their skill level.
- Payment in full must be made at time of registration.
- A $25 returned cheque (NSF) fee will be charged.
- If a participant needs to withdraw from a program for any
reason, NTR will provide a full credit that can be used for
any NTR activity. No refunds, unless it’s an emergency situation and a 10% administration fee will be charged.
- All programs require participants to wear a helmet with
full facial protection. No exceptions.
- NTR is not responsible for lost, stolen or vandalized