HOCKEY SKILLS CAMPS
- Ages 7 years old and up.
- Players must two years of hockey experience to register.
- Drop-off at 8:45am.
- Pick-up between 12:15pm and 12:45pm.
- Each day, campers will receive three hours of on-ice instruction.
- On-ice instruction will focus on power skating, edgework, transition skating, as well as various puck control, shooting and scoring drills.
- Each day will finish with a variety of small area games and scrimmages.
- The camp will be split into two 90 minute sessions with a flood break in between.