Holy Trinity Skating
To register for this program you will need to create an account in our system. If you don't have an account you can create one by following the link below:
When creating an account please make sure to create yourself first and then add your child as an additional family member to avoid issues at check-out.
- All skaters must wear a CSA-approved hockey helmet with a full facial mask.
- All skaters must be fully covered (no exposed skin) and wear gloves that cover their fingers.
- It is not mandatory for snow pants and a winter jacket but it is recommended so they stay warm.
- Each class is 45 minutes long.
- The program will consist of a full class warm-up. Followed by approximately 30 minutes of instruction in groups based on skill levels. All the skaters will come together again for a group game/free time at the end of each class.
- There will be no class on the following dates:
- Tuesday, November 21st
- Thursday, November 23rd
- Tuesday, Decemebr 19th
- Thursday, December 21st