This program is for players ages 8+ who have little to no hockey experience but are looking to establish basic skills and advance their level of play. Within this program we will introduce proper skating, stickhandling, passing & shooting techniques
- It is recommended that participants have done a Learn to Skate or Skating Development Program prior to this.
- Full hockey equipment (picture below) & a hockey stick is required for this program
- Each class will be one hour in length, ice resurfacing is included into the program time
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the appropiate class for their skill level. This will ensure the proper development of your child’s skills, it will also increase their success and confidence.
- Refund requests will be charged a 10% administration fee. Refunds must be done prior to the start date of your third class in the session