NTR's Learn to Skate for Hockey program is designed for children 4 and up with some skating experience. This program is an introductory class for children who want to continue to develop the fundamentals of skating while being introduced to proper use of the stick as well as hockey terminology. This class will teach the fundamentals of skating with equipment and a stick.
- Full hockey equipment (picture below) with a stick is required
- Participants must be able to skate a full lap of the rink using both skates with ability to push & glide
- Participants must be able to skate the length of the ice backwards
- Particiapnts must be able to stop with
- Each class will be one hour in length, ice resurfacing is included into the program time
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the appropiate class for their skill level. This will ensure the proper development of your child’s skills, it will also increase their success and confidence.
- Refund requests will be charged a 10% administration fee. Refunds must be done prior to the start date of your third class in the session