NTR's Advanced Skating Skills for Non-Hockey Players is a program designed for children who want to continue building their skating skills and be introduced to more advanced techniques without committing to a sport.
- All skaters must wear a CSA-approved hockey helmet with a full facial mask.
- All skaters must be fully covered (no exposed skin) and wear gloves that cover their fingers.
- It is not mandatory for snow pants and a winter jacket, it is recommended so they stay warm.
- Each class will be one hour in length, ice resurfacing is included in the program time.
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the appropriate class for their skill level. This will ensure the proper development of your child’s skills, it will also increase their success and confidence.
- Refund requests will be charged a 10% administration fee. Refunds must be done before the start date of your third class in the session.