This program is designed around improving the player’s ability in the areas of shooting and goal scoring. Skating will be a focus of this program as it is vital to the game of hockey. It is extremely important to have a strong skating base, with the ability to transfer body weight back and forth when shooting a puck. Skating, puck control, shooting, changing the shooting angle, deception, and other skills/tactics will be taught to transform players into a lethal goal-scoring machine.
- All participants must have 2 years of hockey playing experience
- Full hockey equipment with a hockey stick is required
- Each class will be one hour in length, ice resurfacing is included into the program time
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the appropiate class for their skill level. This will ensure the proper development of your child’s skills, it will also increase their success and confidence.
- Refund requests will be charged a 10% administration fee. Refunds must be done prior to the start date of your third class in the session