Players in this program will work on the following skills; backward skating, crossovers, pivots, changing directions, and quick feet with and without the puck.
- Participants must have at least 2 years of hockey experience
- Full hockey equipment with a hockey stick is required
- Each class will be one hour in length, ice resurfacing is included in the program time
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the appropriate class for their skill level. This will ensure the proper development of your child’s skills, it will also increase their success and confidence.
- Refund requests will be charged a 10% administration fee. Refunds must be done before the start date of your third class in the session