NTR's Learn to Play Hockey program is designed for children 4 and up with a strong skating base. This program is an introductory hockey class for children who can skate proficiently and want to play hockey. There will be continued development of skating skills, plus basic stickhandling, shooting/passing.
- Participants must be proficient in their forwards/backwards skating
- Participants must understand the concept of stopping with both feet
- Each class is approximately 1 hour long, with a guaranteed smaller class size and adequate student to instructor ratio.
- All skaters are required to wear a CSA approved hockey helmet with a full facial mask. Full hockey equipment with a stick is required. Please remember the neck guard, jersey and socks.
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the appropiate class for their skill level
- Refund requests will be charged a 10% administration fee. Refunds must be done prior to the start date of your third class in the session