The fundamentals of skating for hockey will be taught in this class. Players will focus on balance, control, stride and recovery.
- It is recommended that participants have done a Learn to Skate for Hockey and a Learn to Play Hockey Level 1 prior to this.
- Full hockey equipment (picture below) & a hockey stick is required for this program
- Each class will be one hour in length, ice resurfacing is included into the program time
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the appropiate class for their skill level. This will ensure the proper development of your child’s skills, it will also increase their success and confidence.
- Refund requests will be charged a 10% administration fee. Refunds must be done prior to the start date of your third class in the session