NTR's Learn to Play Hockey 2 program is designed for children 5+ with a strong skating base. This program is an introductory hockey class for children who can skate proficiently and want to play hockey. There will be continued development of skating skills, plus basic stickhandling, shooting/passing skills as well as hockey knowledge in this program.
- Participants must be proficient in their forwards/backwards skating
- Participants must understand the concept of a two foot stop
- Participants must understand the concept of a crossover
- Each class is approximately 1 hour long, with a guaranteed smaller class size and adequate student to instructor ratio.
- All skaters are required to wear a CSA approved hockey helmet with a full facial mask. Full hockey equipment with a stick is required. Please remember the neck guard, jersey and socks.
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the appropiate class for their skill level. This will ensure the proper development of your child’s skills, it will also increase their success and confidence.
- Refund requests will be charged a 10% administration fee. Refunds must be done prior to the start date of your third class in the session