Our "Power Skating, Puck Control & Passing" program is designed for hockey players aged 8+, this program focuses on enhancing the critical aspects of skating, puck handling, and passing to take your game to the next level.
- All participants must have 2 years of hockey playing experience
- All participants must have completed our "Power Skating & Puck Skills" program
- Full hockey equipment with a hockey stick is required
- Each class will be one hour in length, ice resurfacing is included into the program time
- NTR reserves the right to move participants to the appropiate class for their skill level. This will ensure the proper development of your child’s skills, it will also increase their success and confidence.
- Refund requests will be charged a 10% administration fee. Refunds must be done prior to the start date of your third class in the session